VIL Mission Statement
The Village of Innisfree Library provides to all a variety of library materials, programs and services in a welcoming, respectful, inclusive environment.
Goals and Objectives:
1. Satisfy Curiosity: Lifelong Learning - Residents will have the resources they need to explore topics of personal interest and continue to learn throughout their lives.
2. Know your Community: Community Resources and Services - Residents will have a central source for information about the wide variety of programs, services and activities provided by community agencies and organizations.
3. Build Successful Enterprises: Business and Non-Profit Support - Business owners and non-profit organization leaders will have the tools they need to develop and maintain strong, viable organizations.
4. Express Creativity: Create and Share Content - Residents will have the services and support they need to express themselves by creating original content in a real-world or online environment.
5. Stimulate Imagination: Reading, Viewing and Listening Pleasure - Residents will have materials and programs that excite their imaginations and provide pleasurable reading, viewing and listening experiences.